Viewing this webinar requires some basic information. This data is only used within SCORE and will not be distributed to any third parties.
Presented by Todd Kuckkahn - Watch Replay Here!
What are your excuses? The biggest gap in life is between what we know and what we do. In 1937, yes over eighty years ago, Napoleon Hill published Think and Grow Rich. It isn’t so much about the rich and it is a lot about the thinking and growing and eliminating the excuses in our lives to accomplish what we know we can.
Todd Kuckkahn, national speaker and coach, will do an overview of this timeless book that includes chapters on Desire, Faith, Auto-Suggestion, Personal Experience, Imagination, Organized Planning, Decision, Persistence, Mastermind, Sex, Sub-Conscious, the Brain, and our Sixth Sense.
Hill conducted over twenty years of research with interviews of over 500 of the wealthiest individuals to come up with his thirteen principles. It all started with his interview with Andrew Carnegie in 1908. Hill died in 1970 with over 20 million copies sold at that point. You have heard it referenced on these very calls.
Todd has done three book studies with Paul Martinelli and Roddy Galbraith, faculty leaders from the John Maxwell Team, on Think and Grow Rich. From the book, “Hill identified a ladder to success that ANYONE could personalize and climb regardless of his or her background.”
So, do you want to eliminate your excuses?
THINK AND GROW RICH
- Desire: The starting point of all achievement
- Faith: Visualization of, and belief in the attainment of desire
- Auto-Suggestion: The medium for influencing the subconscious mind
- Specialized knowledge, personal experience, or observations
- Imagination: The workshop of the mind
- Organized Planning: The crystallization of desire into action
- Decision: The mastery of procrastination
- Persistence: The sustained effort necessary to induce faith
- Power of the Master Mind: The driving force
- The Mystery of Sex: Transmutation
- The Subconscious Mind: The connecting link
- The Brain: A broadcasting and receiving station for thought
- The Sixth Sense: The door to the temple of wisdom
- How to Outwit the Six Ghosts of Fear
Join Zoom Meeting Meeting ID: 814 1384 4945 Password: 047965
- One tap mobile
- +13017158592,,81413844945#,,1#,047965# US (Germantown)
- +13126266799,,81413844945#,,1#,047965# US (Chicago)
- Dial by your location
- 1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- Meeting ID: 814 1384 4945
- Password: 047965
- Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/knSujB7Zq
Robert Jahnke: firstname.lastname@example.org - Cell/Text 920-713-0455